Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reflection #15


I have cleaned up my feeds, there where hundreds of unread feeds. I can see it as a useful tool, but I can not picture myself checking it on a daily basis. My home page has feeds that I use to check the news I am interested in. I am not the type of person who really follows the news so following the feeds does not really interest me. If I see a headline on my home page that I am interested in I will will the story other than that I have no real interest. As a new teacher I probably should follow current events closer as a way to help keep my students up-to-date, but I have not made that step yet. If my class relied on current news stories I could see how subscribing and checking these feeds daily would be an excellent way to stay on top of current events.

No comments:

Post a Comment