Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reflection #14 is Delicious


Choices choices choices again there are so many choices. I looked at many different math tags, lesson tags, education tags, and other tags. There are so many different sites. While Delicious helps you find what other people have found useful it still is just a search engine. I opened many sites that where for elementary and middle school classes, but I am a high school teacher so these were really no help. I am a new poor teacher that was directed to many sites that charged you for lessons or to join. After some amount of time I did find my 10 sites, I am bloggenstein so you can look for me to see what I thought was useful to a high school math teacher. I do beleive this site can help you find some things to help teachers find lesson plans and classroom ideas. I still beleive that there has to be a better way, but I have not figured it out yet.
Happy Holidays to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment