Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sharing Reflection #18 is slip sliding away

SlideShare was interesting. I found some presentations I could use, if the district does not block the content or it is considered streaming and it would not be allowed either. Some of these presentations can be downloaded and some can not. Some of the presentations have slides specific to a text or class and would have to be edited before use.

I found a slide show showing math tricks so I added it here because I could not download it. I also added it to my Delicious account with the Delicious button at the bottom of the presentation. I found out since my original post that, if you choose to download a presentation it will not happen as a lot of downloads do, the presentation is emailed to you and you save it from there.


I gave this presentation in college. I have always been interested in the history of military aircraft particularly WWII aircraft. Having viewed this PowerPoint on-line I am disappointed that my animation or "movement" can not be seen; every time there is a slide with planes and a scale the planes had flown in from off screen to that position. In the on-line version there is no animation, but according to SlideShare the animations will be there if my PowerPoint is downloaded.


2 comments:

  1. I'm testing this out at home. Your planes are definately flying in once downloaded so the animation works as Slideshare mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, FYI... when I downloaded your presentation, I just saved it to a folder and it wasn't emailed to me.

    ReplyDelete