Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, December 28, 2009

Which podcasts are best for me and Reflection #20


I looked and I looked, but I could not find any podcast that caught my eye. I listened to a few and none of them made me want to listen to them again. The only podcast that was at all interesting to me was this Live At Gotham podcast from Comedy Central (EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING!). It is not all crude, but there could be some blue comedians found here. The stand-up is not censored at all. I added Live at Gotham and another Comedy Central podcast to my RSS feed so I will be informed when the new content is posted.


I also joined podcast.som and I am looking around there for more possibilities. It seems to me podcasts are more about entertainment than education. I can see the use of posting recording podcasts for my students to make up on missed lectures.




No comments:

Post a Comment